Referral System?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Hero Of Time, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Hero Of Time

Hero Of Time Member

How about some sort of system of getting points of some description for referring members to the site? Trophy points or something maybe?
  2. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

This is something I really want to add. The forum software unfortunately doesn't come with it built in. A developer has created an add on that lets you track referrals. Apparently it works ok though the add on is being completely redeveloped as a facebook referral system. I'm not sure if it allows regular referrals as well though (i.e. for those who don't use Facebook).

Once it's installed I'll perhaps do a competition or something for those who refer members here. The site is new and needs to grow so it's something I need to add.

I don't want people to hold off referring members in the meantime though so perhaps we should work out some sort of reward for those that do bring good members to the site :)

Kevin
  3. Hero Of Time

Hero Of Time Member

haha, well I got my mate (who got me into UFC) to join there. I'm sure he will post a bit when he has internet back, I'm sure ic an get a few others to join too :) I won't hold back till a system is in place though!

for now though.. IIITTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMEEEE
    Deborah likes this.
  4. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

ahhhhhh... damn it.....hope you won't be offended if I don't login here again until tomorrow morning. I'll probably try and watch the event later somewhere so I don't want to find out any results. I'll sort the prize etc tomorrow for the winner.

Thanks for referring some friends. Much appreciated. I think this will be a great community once we get some more active members here :)
    Hero Of Time likes this.