UFC 146 Post Fight Press Conference

Discussion in 'The Video Room' started by Kevin, May 27, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Administrator Staff Member

For those who missed the post fight conference of UFC 146 :)

2. Anton

Anton Moderator Staff Member

Quality watch. Nottingham for the next British show though, random and dhit location. Well, for me anyway :D
  3. Anton

Unusual no fight of the night, but in fairness it must have been hard to split the knockouts and finshes.
  4. Kevin

The UK cards are rarely good. Look how stacked the card was on Saturday. Could you see that level of fights being put on in Nottingham? I'd still love to go though. They would at least have to have two good fights on.
  5. Anton

Absolutely nothing like that. I don't think we even need a level like that, just a better card than the last Leben versus Munoz one. Never in a million years would that be a main event, or card, in any other country.

Nottingham is just a bit of a pain to get too, even Newcastle or Manchester would work better.
  6. Kevin

I've got some mates from Derby. We've done the journey by plane and by train. You can fly there in an hour from Glasgow or Edinburgh right into Nottingham.
  7. Anton

Is there a direct flight? i didnt even realise that.
  8. Kevin

BMI baby are based there. I'm not sure of the routes etc. Worst case scenario, you could fly to Manchester or Birmingham and get the train. It would just be as easy to take the car if there were a few people going though.
  9. Anton

Will see the card, and who fancies it, and if you're in the country at the time :D

I've haven't heard dates mentioned yet, have you?
  10. Kevin

Nah they haven't released dates yet. I'm sure I'll be in the USA when it's on in the UK...and vice versa! :)
  11. Anton

Probably mate, thats the way of things